What going on at Andreas Philip Gross Enterprises? (April 6th, 2021 Updates and What's Happening?!)

Published April 6th, 2020


Back to Blog Main Page


Whew!  It's been two months since I have pounded out a post on this blog.  Even just a year ago, two months seemed like such a short time to me to go between posts; but now it feels like an eternity!  As those who have been following me know, I got involved in a Professional ICF Coach Certification Course back in November of 2020 and, yes, this course has really been transforming my life....yes, yes, yes, all the "gurus" say that, right?  But it's true!  I know; I know; I hear your grumbling already, ha, ha!  Back to the point of "two months since my last post:" one of the TAs in our class is an avid believer and follower of The One Quarter Year.  Each "year" in her life lasts one quarter of a year (three months).  Ok, ok, of course not literally!  She's not some weirdo who negates the calendar!  What she does is plan her time, ventures, and businesses to operate on The One Quarter Year System.  Things that other businesses would "normally" (whatever normal is!) plan to roll out over the course of a regular calendar year, this TA in my coach cert. course plans to roll out in the course of 3 months.  I haven't quite gone on a One Quarter Year schedule in my life - actually I am far from something like that - but I have become increasingly mindful and efficient about how I use my time these days!


I've been sticking to a schedule of posting on social media twice a week, continuing to create content for my websites during the week, and, of course, creating products to sell.  You can check out the products I sell here in the Biz Opp Empire store, and here in the City of Pullman Portal store.  In terms of the actual products you can buy on the sites, Biz Opp Empire, for the time being, is mostly royalty free images, info products, and cool mouse pads and T-shirts.  I hope to keep expanding the offerings in the Biz Opp Empire store to include more and more informational materials and physical supplies and materials for the home office/freelancer/private practitioner type person.  The City of Pullman Portal store, of course, sells Pullman souvenirs/games/memorabilia - mostly puzzles at this point; but I do hope to expand this as time goes on as well!


Welcome to Andreas Philip Gross Enterprises – this is it, baby!  We offer a variety of products and services for inspiration and growth, many of which are related to coaching, education, and the general dissemination of information.  Hi, I’m Andreas of Andreas Phillip Gross Enterprises.  People ask me all the time what exactly it is that my company does.  Here’s the answer: I’ve always been “the guide, the helper, the facilitator” in life.  That’s my “role” in life, my job, my “niche.”  I was born this way – I can’t escape it!  I tried several times in my 20s and early 30s to escape my fate, believing it to be “bad,” thinking the world would view me as a “push over” if I was “nothing more than a helper”....little did I know just how wrong I was and how much of a badass I actually was already and would continue to become (and am, indeed, still continuing to become as time goes on)!  Through intentional coaching, self-growth sessions, self-motivation, and general maturation, I have grown into my role and am now thriving in it!  Essentially, in all I do I am motivated to do it to help others grow, prosper, and make their lives better.


Let’s look at an example of this: my “day job” in K-12 education.  Some people go into business for themselves because they “loathe their day job.”  I, on the other hand, actually really enjoy my “day job,” and proudly still have it.  Although (sadly) there are “bad teachers and administrators” out there in this world, my ultimate goal through my work in schools has always been to help my students, and, in the capacity of leadership, my teachers, learn new things, grow, develop, and ultimately bring joy, happiness, independence, and a sense of fulfillment into their lives as the result.  That has always been my underlying motivation to “get up and go to work in the morning” – the thought that I will help someone learn some new piece of information, or a new skill, or practice getting better at some technique, which will then make them feel proud, accomplished, more mature, successful, and happy.  I also offer private educational services here through Andreas Philip Gross Enterprises.


Everything I do at Andreas Philip Gross Enterprises I do with the intent of helping you grow and succeed!


May peace prevail on Earth,

-Andreas

Andreas Philip Gross Enterprises
Helping you grow, succeed, and thrive in a world of opportunities!
www.apg-enterprises.com
admin@apg-enterprises.com

Washington State Certified K-8 Educator, K-12 International Education Consultant, Life Coach, Proofreader/Editor, Affiliate Marketer, Popsicle Stick Crafter, Print-on-Demand Products Designer, and Webmaster (check out: www.cityofpullmanportal.com, www.bizoppempire.com, www.949crafts.com)

Looking for a life coach? I’m your man! Let’s chat.


Back to Blog Main Page


Top of Page